- What is the ticker symbol for CafePress Inc. and where is the company listed?
- CafePress is listed under the ticker symbol "PRSS" on the NASDAQ Global Market.
- Where is CafePress headquartered?
- CafePress is headquartered at:
11909 Shelbyville Road
Louisville, KY 40243
- When was CafePress Inc. incorporated?
- The company was incorporated as Cafepress.com Inc. in October 1999. It changed it's name to CafePress Inc. in June 2011.
- What was the date of CafePress' initial public offering (IPO) and at what price?
- CafePress announced on March 28, 2012 the initial public offering of 4,500,000 shares of its common stock at a price of $19.00 per share.
- Who were the underwriters of CafePress' IPO?
- The offering was underwritten by J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, Jefferies & Company, Inc., Cowen and Company, LLC, Janney Montgomery Scott LLC, and Raymond James & Associates, Inc.
- How can I get a copy of CafePress' prospectus?
- A copy of the final prospectus relating to this offering may be obtained from J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, Attention: Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, New York, NY 11717, Telephone: (866) 803-9204; or Jefferies & Company, Inc., Attention: Equity Syndicate Prospectus Department, 520 Madison Avenue, 12th Floor, New York, NY 10022, Telephone: (877) 547-6340, Email: Prospectus_Department@Jefferies.com.
- How do I invest in CafePress?
- You must contact a registered broker to invest in the common stock of CafePress.
- Does CafePress have a dividend reinvestment program (DRIP)?
- The company does not currently have this type of program in place and does not intend to declare or pay cash dividends on its capital stock in the foreseeable future.
- How many shares of CafePress stock are outstanding?
- Immediately following the initial public offering on March 28, 2012, CafePress had 16,978,700 shares of common stock outstanding.
- Who should I contact regarding my stock certificate(s)?
- Computershare Trust Company, N.A., our transfer agent, maintains all of our stockholder records. The transfer agent is available to assist with changes of address or changes in stockholder information. They will also handle issues related to lost or stolen certificates.
Computershare Trust Company, N.A.
250 Royall Street
Canton, MA 02021
Phone: (781) 575-2000
- Who are CafePress' current independent auditors?
- The company's external auditors are BDO USA, LLP, an independent registered public accounting firm.
- When does CafePress' fiscal year end?
- CafePress' fiscal year ends on December 31.
- When is the annual stockholder meeting held?
- The date and location of any annual or special stockholder meeting is determined by the Board of Directors. Proxy materials for the annual meeting and annual reports are made available to stockholders about one month prior to the meeting.
- How can I get historical and other financial documents for CafePress?
- You can visit the Financial Information section of our investor relations website. We have also made an Investor Kit available online.